Reduce Width Between Arms
The A-P1 arms accessory reduces the width between arms of the SB1, SB2, SB2 and SB3T, from 475mm to 295mm.
This reduction in width makes the unit more functional for smaller users and children. The arms, sold as a pair, are fitted opposite to the standard SB1-3T arms, fixed inside the adult backrest’s vertical tubes. The slide lock function of the A-P1 arms are located on the outside of the chair (not inside as standard).
A-P1 arms are removable, but are not foldable. They are ordered as a separate accessory to be fitted to compatible units.
- Space between arms: 295mm (from 475mm standard)
- Cushion to armrest height: 190mm (from 240mm standard)
A-P1 at a glance
- Designed for ShowerBuddy and TubBuddy
- Reduce distance between arms
- Ideal for children or small users
- Can be removed and replaced as the user grows
- Order unit with A-P1 included