For barrier free showers
The SB3t Roll-InBuddy shower chair with tilt function is perfect for accessible or roll-in showers. It can roll straight over most toilets and into the shower, reducing manual handling and transfers for caregivers and can also be used as a commode chair.
The tilt function releases pressure for the user and improves comfort and well-being. The SB3T shower chair with tilt incorporates the same safety features and corrosion-resistant material standard to all ShowerBuddy products.
The SB3t Roll-InBuddy Tilt is lightweight, durable and easy to use with a lifetime warranty on the frame.
This unit is assigned for carer use.
- Weight capacity 160kg (350lb)
- Tilt angle 0 – 30 degrees, infinite positioning
- Rolls over most standard toilets
- Low maintenance
- Arms removable / lockable / flip-back
- Height adjustable
- Safety mechanisms
- Footrests removable and swing away, height adjustable
- Corrosion resistant Aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Safety belts lap & chest belts plus calf strap
- Caster Wheels 125mm (5”) x 4 locking
- Commode system
- Neck rest, fully adjustable
- Tool-free assembly
- Length including footrests 1100mm (43.3”)
- Length without Footrests 840mm (33”)
- Width – over arms 570mm (22.5”)
- Width – Inside Arms 475mm (18.7”) smaller users see accessory pages
- Width Inside Main legs 400mm (15.7”)
- Back Width 460mm (18”)
- Back Rest Height from Cushion 440mm (17”)
- Toilet Height Clearance (maximum) 525mm (20.7”)
- Toilet clearance can depend upon the shape of the toilet pan
- Seat Cushion Dimensions 450 W x 420mm D (17.7” x 16.5”)
- Seat Cushion Height from Floor 510mm to 610mm (Adjustable) (20” – 24” Adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Opening 175mm W x 335mm L (6.8” x 13”)
Click to download